Note: This policy is subject to change at any time. Please check all AHN Policies on a regular basis for updates.
Effective: December 2017
AHN offers Guests the option to hold their room while they go on holiday. This means a Guest may keep their belongings in their designated room and pay 50% of the normal Homestay Fee. Room Holding guarantees no other Guests will stay in the room while the guest is away. The Host must agree to accept room holding rates while the guest is away.
The following rules apply to the Room Holding Policy:
1. The Guest must be away for a minimum of 10 consecutive days.
2. The Guest must notify AHN and their Host of their holiday plans at least two weeks prior to departure. Room holding fees will not be offered after the date of departure if notice has not been given.
3. The Guest must pay any applicable room holding fees plus two weeks of normal weekly Homestay Fees before the date of departure.
4. The Guest can leave their belongings in the room and it will not be used by the Host for other purposes.
5. The room will be held for the period agreed to prior to the Guest’s departure.
6. The Guest must notify AHN and the Host if there are any changes to their return date.